G&R Controls is an Independent Field Office for Siemens Industry, Inc. Since 1977, we have sold, installed and serviced building automation and temperature control systems. We serve commercial and institutional markets. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
Education and experience requirements and goals:
- Installation of temperature control, building automation and security systems. This will involve pulling wire and terminating to devices, mounting field panels and energy management components and assisting with system start-up.
- Scheduling will typically be 30-50 hours per week.
- Work will be done on construction jobsites. Some overnight travel will be required with company paying expenses and per diems.
- Currently or planning to attend trade school, in electrical or mechanical fields.
- We will help obtain licensing where it is required.
- Must be able to read blue prints and wiring diagrams.
- Applicants will gain an understanding of HVAC systems and experience in wiring.
- Applicant must have valid driverís license, good driving record and clean background.
We offer competitive pay, pay travel expenses and per diems, and pay for necessary licensing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
- Use hand tools.
- Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
- Lift 50+ pounds.
- Navigate up and down ladders.