G&R Controls is an Independent Field Office for Siemens Industry, Inc. We sell, install and service building automation and temperature control systems. We also offer a full line of commercial boilers, boiler-burners and hydronic heating system components. We serve commercial and institutional markets. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
Education and experience requirements:
- Responding to customer service calls.
- Delivering technical support to customers.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments or repairs to DDC control systems, including sensors, field cabinets, control consoles and other HVAC system components.
- Checking and testing system components and making repairs.
- Communicate with customers and document steps taken.
- Some travel is required with company paying expenses and per diems.
- Completed coursework or two years of experience, with a background in HVAC and controls.
- Applicant should possess good PC skills.
- Must have valid driverís license, good driving record and clean background.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. For this position, we provide training, tools, safety equipment, company vehicle, company shirts and pay for licensing. We cover travel expenses including per diems. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
- Use hand tools.
- Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
- Lift 50+ pounds.
- Navigate up and down ladders.